How to sell on Flipkart and become a BestSeller Flipkart
In today’s time everything is going digital. If you too are thinking of selling your goods through the Internet, Flipkart Seller is one of its best medium if you have a shop and want to increase its selling. Through Flipkart, you can sell your shop goods online and through it you can sell it and make maximum income.
Today is the time of online shopping. Everyone likes to shop online and if you also want to come into the world of online shopping and want to sell your goods through Flipkart, then you can earn money by selling your goods as a Flipkart saller.
In this article, we will share information about how to become a Flipkart seller, how to become a Flipkart seller, in which you will know how to earn money through flipkart seller account and flipkart. Read to the end of this post, if you have any question ask us via comments section.
How to Start Selling your stuffs on Flipkart
As you know about Flipkart, it is a very big ecommerce company in India, from where people work to buy a lot of goods online, that is, anyone shopping online, whoever owns the shop, Flipkart their goods. You can become a seller by doing me online and by listing your shop and listing the goods, you can sell the same online through it.
How to create your Flipkart seller account
To become a seller on Flipkart e-commerce, on this we have to create a seller account, and to create a seller account, we have to have a TAN Number i.e. Test deduction and collection account number. It should be only after these two things happen that we can make a similar sale by creating a seller account on Flipkart e-commerce platform.
If someone sells on the same Flipkart, then some commission will have to be paid to Flipkart as well and this commission depends on the sale of the product, the higher the price of the product, we have to pay the commission to Flipkart accordingly and the delivery charge on it i.e. Shipping charges also have to be paid.
Read More :
This shipping charge depends on the weight of the goods to be delivered to the buyer and it may also require different shipping charges depending on the place or distance.
If you have registered TAN Number and GST Number, then you can create a Flipkart merchant account on Flipkart through the methods given below.
How to register a Flipkart Merchant Seller Account
- For this, first open seller.Flipkart.com in your browser.
- When it opens in the browser, then fill the phone number and email ID, then click on the option of Start selling.
- A new window will open in it and a form has to be filled in it like setting your name email id password in it then clicking on login.
- After doing all these, OTP will come on your mobile, that OTP has to be verified.
- Then click on the button of the law given below, then a window will open in which to add the PIN code of your area and your address, then click submit.
As soon as you click submit, your seller account is created on Flipkart e-commerce and an email will come on your email which will be a verification link.
You can verify your account by clicking on this link. As soon as you click on this link, after clicking, your Flipkart seller account will be registered.
How to put your stuff on Flipkart e-commerce platform
When the account is created then after that in flipkart we have to list our goods to sell the same.
- To list goods in Flipkart, first login to your account.
- Then in the page which will be opened, you have to fill whatever remaining information you have, fill your bank details and fill the information of your store.
- After filling all the information, including the full address carefully, go to the option of add listing and add whatever product you want to sell there and it will come on Flipkart’s website.
So through this method, your shop items can be sold through Flipkart, created a Flipkart seller account. Money can be earned through Flipkart as they have regular online shoppers and traffic, so there a chances of your enlisted stuffs or products could be order for and get sold.
If you also want to earn money by selling through Flipkart, you are thinking how to sell your goods in Flipkart, then you can easily earn money by using this method.
If you have any other questions related to Flipkart, then you must share your questions through comments.
CategoriesAffiliate Marketing, Shoping, Flipkart, Flipkart Seller, Flipkart seller account, Sell on Flipkart, how to make money selling your products/items on Flipkart e-commerce platform.
Hope this article, was informative and useful, do help others by sharing via social media channels.Thanks sharing is caring.
You May Also Read
- 10 Things A Woman Will Do If She Loves You
- Top 6 Trusted Paid To Click (PTC) Sites to Start Earning Income
- Top Best Free to Use Keywords Research Tools for Website SEO Analysis and Improvement
- Ways to Create Wealth Online for Students and Teens
- How to Start Retail Store Business Ideas and Tips for Beginners
- Investment: Public Companies and Its financial Obligations?
- Top review and comparison of major cryptocurrencies
- How to Make Money and Create Wealth Investing in Treasury Bills