Mango is one of the fruits well cherished by most inhabitance in the tropical region. There are many breeds of mangoes that grows around these areas. Mango have both nutritional, health and economic benefits to man. They can be planted and uses as an agribusiness plantation. Many industries produces mango or fruits juices with mango juice mixed.
In this article we will discuss how you can establish a Mango plantation, maintenance requirements and how to make money in a mango plantation agribusiness venture.
Before you go into Mango plantation, you should conside the mango fruit species to plant or use for your mango plantation establishment.
A good mango fruits to be used in establishing plantation should be (I) Well adapted to the environment. (2) It should be diseases resistant to common diseases affecting mango, in the area. (3) It should attained maturity between 3 to 5 years.
You May Also Read
- Top 6 Trusted Paid To Click (PTC) Sites to Start Earning Income
- 10 Things A Woman Will Do If She Loves You
- Top Best Free to Use Keywords Research Tools for Website SEO Analysis and Improvement
- Ways to Create Wealth Online for Students and Teens
- How to Start Retail Store Business Ideas and Tips for Beginners
- Investment: Public Companies and Its financial Obligations?
- Top review and comparison of major cryptocurrencies
- How to Make Money and Create Wealth Investing in Treasury Bills