Botanical name of Scent leaf is Ocimum Gratissimum. It is called Nchawu in Igbo, Efirin (Yoruba), and Daidoya (Hausa). Scent leaf is a tropical plants specie that belongs to the Labiatae family.
Scent leaf has fragrant smell and it is a Medicinal plant. It have a distinct smell and taste. No pepper soup taste better without Scent leaf.
Common Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf:
*Mosquitoes and flies repellent
*Facilitate milk production.
*Alleviation of cough.
*Kills some bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Candida Albacans etc
*Lowers Cholesterol and blood sugar.
Health Benefits of Scent Leaf and Pregnancy
Scent leaf’s healthy properties promote Inducing Estrogen. It has some special Components which succeed in curing Vaginal discharge.
Besides conception, Scent leaf promote faster maturation of egg, Stimulation of the delay menopause.
Is there Side Effects in Using Scent Leaf ?
However, Herbs are not as harmless as we can Imagine, They contains substances that have strong effects on certain organs on Endocrine and Circulatory system. Some plant are really beneficial but in order to choose the right herbs to combat Infertility, you need to know your diagnosis. If you want to solve the problem, you still have to see a doctor.
You May Also Read
- Best Way to Make Money Investing in Bonds
- How to Start Making Money by Trading Boom and Crash Synthetic Indices
- How to Boost your Fertility as a Couple using Ginger, Cucumber, Lemon and Honey
- Top 10 Business Ideas to Make Money for Youth Graduate Students
- Top Best Agribusiness to Create Wealth
- How to build a Brand for a New Business and Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Trade Binary Options Successfully
- 10+ Profitable Essential Oil Extraction Business Ideas and Start-Up Tips